Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Updates!

Today starts another extra-long break from school!
We are only scheduled to be out Friday and Monday for President's Day and teacher work day, but last night, Tuesday, they called off today because of this "snow storm" that is coming.  It has just now started flurrying, but we'll see how it goes!
The first weekend in February, my aunt and uncle from Richmond, VA came to visit.  I love getting to spend time with them because they are just so funny!   My cousin is on the far left in this picture; we had a larger family lunch one Sunday afternoon.
That Sunday night, my church had it's Super Bowl Party!  This is my friend Britt and, in the back, Landry, who helps a lot with all the music and projector slides at youth!
Abby Hicks is one of my best church friends!  I've known her since preschool, and we even have the same birthday!
Monday, I got to run with one of the twins; unfortunately, the other is on the DL.  She will be back soon, though!
I was so excited last week to get an instagram notification from @youthrunner.  They do a weekly #yrcontest where they choose a winning picture from all who have used the hashtag.  One of my team pictures was chosen as a weekly winner!
  Youth Runner is a magazine that covers all kinds of running events for all ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment