Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Happiness Is

Athlete Network
Shop and Save with ibotta

A little over two years ago, I came across this cute little book while shopping at Target with my mom and dad. I can always stay in Target for hours, but this time Mom and I could've stayed in the entertaining book section for just as long! I flipped through every page of this one and got so many giggles and good memories. It reminded me of so many daily things that we can ought to be thankful to enjoy. It really is a blessing to have so many of God's gifts right in front of us every day. Ever since then I have been working on a project to commemorate some of the ways that I could relate the doodles to things in my life. This week I finally pieced together just about as many as I could and put it to quite a fitting song, HAPPINESS by NEEDTOBREATHE.

I hope that you are inspired to look at your daily life for the simple things that make you smile, share them with others, and thank the good Lord for all He does!

"But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful." Psalm 68:3

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful..." Proverbs 15:13

"I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live."  Ecclesiastes 3:12




No comments:

Post a Comment