Saturday, September 28, 2013

Love, Believe, Have Joy


Last night I was reading my Bible where I have been studying in 1 Peter, and these were the next two verses. I found it just beautiful!  Even though I never have or will see Christ in this life, I still love Him and believe He is alive. I can feel His presence and see the work He does all around me. I know that every blessing comes from Him. I don't deserve this life, yet it has more to offer than I could ever imagine. I am filled with this amazing joy every day, even when challenges come because I know they are for my own good. I know that I am saved and Christ lives in me. This is a great feeling that everyone and anyone can experience, too. I pray that we will not be ashamed to have faith and press on through life and be His disciples!

No comments:

Post a Comment