if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[e]
I've never made one of these, but I'd like to try. Chantal and Chérie have, and they're going to help me sometime soon!
Great American Pie Month
National Bake for Family Fun Month
National Bird Feeding Month
National Grapefruit Month
National Heart Month
National Hot Breakfast Month
National Snack Food Month
- Not that nasty syrupy stuff, but real fruit warmed and compoted.
- I had my first banana cream pie at our church Christmas party this year, but it also makes a great yogurt flavor!
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) – If on Weekend, Moves to Closest School Day
- National Day of Unplugging – First Friday in March
- Frozen can be just as good and nutritious as fresh, and a lot faster! They don't go bad for a really long time either.
- Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes..."
- 1 Timothy 4:12 "Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."
- Of course I celebrated this one! I do most days actually. I made sure to take some to school with lunch and snacks that day, too. I like to try so many varieties that I have my own cabinet.
You may think that crab is expensive and just for fancy restaurant and stuff, but no. You can get it cheap and simple in a can. And it's delicious!
- Meatballs are becoming quite popular, and I've found many recipes to try! I finally got to at Christmas since it's a good party finger food. Mine are Mediterranean chicken. Mom has really started to enjoy making some from the freezer with Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce and grape jelly.
- This is kinda like the "don't cry over spilled milk" day from last month.
- "...Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14
- Like a Boberry biscuit?
- I will let the Bible do the talking.
The Parable of the Good Samaritan25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
- Crafts are not just for children, but those re some of the best simple memories from when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I can do more advanced stuff and help kids do their own fun crafts.
- Psh I feel like I need a nap every day. Dad celebrates this almost every day though. I'm impressed that he and mom can both fall asleep during the day. So many people can nap! Once I'm up for the day, that's it. I'm awake.
- National Ag Day – Changes Annually
- This day I almost ate it. Instead of corned beef and cabbage, it was corn bread and cabbage.
- No, no, no. This happens at some point every day.
There is no sacrifice that compares the the One that Christ made to save us from our sins so that we can live in freedom here in rethink and eternity in heaven.
- One of the best combinations! One of my common dessert themes. I've also recently tried pancakes this flavor!
- Proverbs 15:13"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit."Proverbs 15:15"All the days of the oppressed are wretched, but the cheerful heart has a continual feast."
Proverbs 17:22"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones."
I think chicken and turkey would be the most common here. Also my favorites.
Punny tastemade snapchat
- I actually ate this salad the night before this day without even thinking about it! I decided I was craving something different at Chili's, so I tried this amazing salad and added shrimp! Even though I was on my way home from a ski trip, this got me feeling a beach trip.
- I definitely go through the pencil lead. I love to write! Colored pencils are great too, as I just colored a couple pictures in honor of the ski trip.
- I've never had this, but I would give it a shot. How could you go wrong with turkey and soup?
- Manatee Appreciation Day
- Sweet taters? Okay!
National Caffeine Awareness Month
Sometimes when you're really worn out, you double the caffine intake. (Me at Motown Madness and coming home from our Colorado trip.)
National Celery Month
National Craft Month
National Frozen Food Month
National Nutrition Month