Sunday, July 5, 2015

Beach Buys

Instagram
 
I don't go shopping that much, but I always look forward to shopping at the beach!  There are so many unique things; even if I don't buy anything, I still love to look around.  Vacation is an all-day adventure, no matter where you are.
 
I didn't buy all these things that I took pictures of, but I really liked them, so I saved money and took a picture.
I really have learned that life is so much better when you just let go and relax.  God gave us this life, and He is in charge, so we just have to relax and go with it!
 The one on the left has become one of my new phone wallpapers.  I'm usually so busy, always looking forward to the next thing, but I'm really trying to make the most of every moment.  Even when it seems like nothing special, it can be useful for something.
 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."  Philippians 4:6-7
 "Each person should live as a believer in whatever situation the Lord has assigned to them, just as God has called them"  1 Corinthians 7:17
We shouldn't always push for our circumstances to be changed, because we might be missing the message God is trying to send us in that moment.
 This was found in a store at Barefoot Landing called Hopeologist.  It is similar to Lifeway if you have been there.
 One of our favorite places to look around when Mom and I are at Broadway at the Beach is The Stupid Factory.  We walked around in there and laughed for over an hour.  David & Goliath is the main brand in stock. They have all kinds of goofy gifts and clothes, but I wouldn't recommend taking any young children in there!  Another store I spent a while in was It's Sugar, a store that is any candy-lover's heaven.  I like chocolate the most, so I got some sweets for my candy-loving friends.
I also got these pins at The Stupid Factory.
Pug pajama pants!  These are definitely a purchase I made for myself.  Also on clearance, so that made me even more excited.
 Another one of the must-shop-at stores for Mom and me is The Christmas Mouse at Barefoot Landing.  Yes, we ironically shop for Chrismas ornaments while we are at the beach in the middle of June.
The only one of these that we got is the runner, but all the others are ones that I thought would go great on my tree to describe me!  
The Bath and Body works in the Coastal Grand Mall always has huge sales going on (at least while we are there)!  They also have a much bigger selection than the stores I've been to around home, with many scents that I didn't even know existed.  Again, I loaded up on the discounts, and came out happy.
Mom and I also hit the jackpot at American Eagle for this new dress and bathing suit (and another bathing suit top, not pictured) on huge sale!
 
 
I save up my money for 2 things:  the beach and Christmas, and when I'm at the beach, I actually get done a little bit of both!  That's just another part of the unique experience of vacation!  There's so many places to shop that you can only do once a year.  More often than not, the beach is where you can find the greatest variety and sales.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment