Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Cards and Bible Verse Bookmarks

Instagram
 
God's Word gives inspiration to my life!  It gets me pumped up for each new day, even if there's nothing special about it. It also gives me so many ideas for doodles and drawings. I've made so many little bookmarks out of them that I can't use them all, so I've added them into gifts for my friends!  Reading for scoop is not fun for the most part, but it is better when you see something cute and positive when you open it up. If it's in a pleasure-reading book, it makes it just that much better.







 





Christmas cards take up a huge church of my time Nivember through December, but I love it!  There's so much cheer to spread. A card can be a gift within itself. It's a great way to spend your time, too, getting your creative juices flowing and knowing that you're doing something that may lift someone else up. It's a win-win activity.







(For my friend who raises goats)
Miss Bailiff's dog!
The Starnes family's dogs
These were little coupons that I made to give to mom and dad. 
A sporting goods gift card; wash the truck, Yukon, dog, and cook dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment