Monday, January 6, 2014

Life is Beautiful Project

There is a great song by The Afters that I have come to love.  It is a great reminder of all the amazing blessings God has given us.  We have every reason to be joyful each and every day.  I got the idea earlier during break to make a collage for each line of the bridge.
Life is Beautiful!
 
"The thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy.  I have come that they may have life and have it to the full."  John 10:10
 
 

A father's love
A wedding dance
(a couple are from a wedding, the rest just dance!)
New Year's dreams
A toast with friends
A soldier coming home from war
(my friend Aly and her boyfriend Michael, who goes to my church and just entered the army after graduating last year; a plaque my Aunt Fran received from her service; See You at the Pole 2013 at my school)

The faith, the hope for so much more
Brand new life
A mother's prayer
(My mom and me on top; youth pastor's wife, Lindsey, and daughters on bottom)
Shooting stars
Ocean air
A lover's kiss
Hard goodbyes
(top:  going-away party for my friend Kasey in middle school-Kasey is the one on top
bottom:  One of my best friends Samantha, far right, has made a couple moves since elementary school, but now she is fairly close, just past Knoxville.)
Fireworks
Christmas lights
 
These are the things that make us feel alive;
These are the things that make us realize
Life is beautiful
 



No comments:

Post a Comment