Thursday, January 2, 2014

What a Rainy Day...

For the second day in a row, I was woken up by my cat, Sophie,  That's okay, though, because I needed to get up and get going!  I finished my workout around noon, and fixed this omelette for brunch!
I need some work on my omelette-making, but I wanted to try today to work out some things to improve on.  I will use the smaller skillet instead of the large next time, and I will use less filling.  Then it should go together better instead of spilling out all sides.
My filling here is:
hummus
goat cheese
red bell pepper
jalepenos
onion
turkey sausage
mustard
salsa
spinach
celery
black pepper, dill mix, and cilantro

One thing I was really looking forward to doing over break is having more time to study my Bible!  I have, though not as much as I would like (you can never get enough of God's Word!).  This devotion book has one for each day, staring with January 1st.  It was a birthday gift to me from my friend Abby Mitchell (so many Abby's!), and I started it with the new year!  I think it will be a great challenge to me, because it has deeper language used, like the King James Version, but I am always up for growing in my knowledge of the Lord!  Since I am still using birthday gifts, this could go great with my "Putting My Birthday Presents to Good Use" post.
There is also a daily, online version of My Utmost for His Highest.

No comments:

Post a Comment