Wednesday, December 17, 2014

This, That, and the Other

 
 
So I've had all these pictures saved that I wanted to share, but some of these never really fit a category.  I am really behind on sharing, too, so here is my hodgepodge!
I entered a hashtag contest for Sweet Frog and won!  It was a froyo selfie contest.  After a big win at a cross country race, Mom and Dad took me to get a treat, I sent in the picture, and won a shirt!
Coffee scented candle and pumpkin pecan pie flavored coffee!  The candle is at my house, but the coffee stayed at Cracker Barrell.  Awesome flavor, but too much $$ for the day!
This graham cracker marshmallow scent is fantastic!  It is just like a smore...only purple...and doesn't taste near as good as it smells...not that I ate any.

Look how cute Dad and I were at a race!  We had matching Asics shoes and socks, just in our own color!

There is something about my race day breakfasts that seemed especially appetizing.  I think it was just because it's race day.  The coffee cup added a nice touch.  
Yes, we must have coffee.

I LOVE TARGET!  Mom and I went one Sunday and I came home with all kinds of new goodies.
caramel macchiato yogurt, carrot cake cream cheese yogurt, my favorite Luna bars, new soups to try, fancy yummy popcorn, chocolate cereal and cookie-like things, chocolate coconut protein granola, a new pen, some dollar bin stickers, and two new flavors of candy corn!
This a little glimpse of how my kitchen rolls.

One race that we go to each year always gives free tattoos that our team always grabs a bunch of.
This stuff was SO ADDICTING! 

Gas station coffee getting fancy...

Goofy run the day before region!

Made my day to come upon a surprise picture of me on instagram after a race one Saturday!

I really like turkey sausage better than any sausage.  Coach Owens also introduced me to chicken sausage, and it is wonderful, too!  This brand is Applegate Naturals, who makes all kinds of healthy meats.

Happy Anniversary Peanuts!

Not only is this shirt colorful and reminds me of the beach and warm sunshine, it is a super-soft and comfy shirt!

Heading out for a drive-and-drop (a self-explanatory name, but I will clarify in case.  Farmer and sometimes other drivers load up all the team that is going on this run, drive us to the side of the road somewhere, then drop us off to run back to the park), all the girls crammed inside Farmer's truck and all the guys crammed in the back.  That's around 20 people or so in one truck.  We had a super fun ride this time!  Farmer loves to drive fast and crazy to throw all the guys around back there.  We could hear their hollering!  You can't see from here, but I had to sit in a booster seat! 
Group photo from Bible Study!

Buffets...my favorite

Do you like your coffee strong?

Graphing transformations is not fun, but adding some color helps.

Fleet Feet's Greenville, SC store took a video of me during the Spartanburg race and posted it on their page!  Another course record day!

Our practice attire made a nice little gradient.

Luna smores flavor is another one of my favorites!  Just can't get enough smores!  And look at those fluffy-topped graham crackers back there!  I'm not sure what Luna was doing with this event, but it made a good photo.

I like coordination:  carrot cake yogurt and bar, blueberry smart bar with blueberries, chocolate banana shake and bar

My friend Mattie posted this picture of a coffee cup that she made, and I so want one!  Simple, yet true.

I was nominated on MileSplit for the best performance for opening week big races, and I actually won!  I was so shocked and happy!  Now that she is so well known, I don't think I would outdo Allie Ostrander..

Our first big race of the season was like a reunion from Furman campLogan didn't go to the camp, but I love to see her when I can!

Another HUGE surprise to me!  I was chosen as Running Times's Runner of the Week once in September!  I did an interview over the phone, and they posted a whole article!  Read it if you like(:

Pumpkin pie almonds?  Why thank you secret sister.

Collage from the Spartanburg Eye Opener meet.  The top left was for a photo contest they held there.  Bottom left is an oldie, but for sure goldie, Bill Rogers.

Emily took this picture of us at Spartanburg while we were waiting on the start line.  Chantal and Cherie refused to cooperate, but I am all about being postive on the line!

I agree Garfield, this world is in trouble.

Farmer is notorious for his many uturns on every trip.

What a sweet surprise from my friends up over the hill!

OMG the scents of fall candles!  So many yummies...pumpkin galore, bananan nutmeg bread pudding, butterscotch, and maple popcorn!  Bath & Body Works just has too many scents to decide from!

No comments:

Post a Comment