Saturday, August 17, 2013

Trojan Train

Every Friday of a football game, a big group of kids meet together in a parking lot in town to do what we call the "Trojan Train."  This was the morning of our Jamboree for our conference, also the first time we did this for the school year. I must say that was the best participation I have ever seen!  This is the truck I rode in.  One of my lifelong best friends drove her Papaw's truck so that the senior cheerleaders, a few friends, and the WAOS (Women Ambassadors Of Spirit) could have a great ride!  In front was the AOS (guys) followed by the guys Street Team, then us, then the girls Street Team. Everyone else who came followed behind. We have outfits, painted faces, flags, hazard lights blinking, horns blowing, and people dancing and yelling out the cars driving to school!  (We are followed by a policeman so it's okay!)  We all think it is hilarious to see the looks on the faces of the freshmen's parents who dont know what we are doing. This was my best arrival to school and got me and everyone else so pumped for the things to come this year!  I'm so thankful to have such a supportive Trojan Nation!


No comments:

Post a Comment