Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chuao Chocolate

I love going shopping at places I don't normally get to go to because I can always find new things!  (Especially when it's a store with food!)  Mom and I went to Target last Sunday, and they already have the Christmas decor and more on display and ready to go!  I'm ready to go, too, as Christmas is my absolute favorite season/holiday.
However, we cannot get so caught up in Christmas that we forget to stop and be thankful and spend extra time thanking and spending time with those we love and appreciate.
I spent a lot of money at Target and the other two stores we went to (Bath & Body Works and Yankee Candle) on Christmas gifts!  I found some things for myself, as well.  Below is one of those items.  Simply dark chocolate and honeycomb, this is a super-satisfying treat!

 Trying new things is almost always a good idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment