Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Putting my Birthday Presents to Good Use



Coming back from my birthday weekend, I made great uses of some of my new birthday gifts!  I wore one of the outfits my mom got me, too.
My friends know me so well!  It's such a blessing to get to spend time with my favorite girls so often.  It's a good thing we love each other because we see each other multiple times a day on average 6 days a week.
Azalia got me the Starbucks coffee mug, which I am in love with.  It has a removable outer covering so I can decorate it any way I want.  So now I can have a coffee cup for any and every situation!  I have already come up with endless ideas that I can't wait to get going on!  This week, I put a verse on one side that says:  "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."  Psalm 37:4.  Around the other sides and back I put a Build-a-Bear jack-o-lantern sticker along with some Peanuts Halloween stickers, a Snoopy and Charlie Thanksgiving picture, and a Life is Good Moose.
The Clif Bar is from one of my most thoughtful friends ever, Katlyn.  She pays so much attention to what people truly love.  She knows I love anything and everything pumpkin, so she got me a Spiced Pumpkin Pie Clif Bar.  This thing was fantastic!  I also have inside my coffee mug another gift from Katlyn:  Pumpkin Spice coffee!  Katlyn also has chickens, so she brings me eggs.  I had one of those with my breakfast!
Katlyn was the one to introduce me to this cute little grocery store called The Fresh MarketIt is kind of a fancy store, but I just love the atmosphere.  They have a huge area of all kinds of foods that you can portion out for yourself.  These items include candy, chocolate, nuts, grains, trail mixes, and bookoos of coffee flavors, just to name a few.  We have one of these stores in Knoxville.
Here, above and below are a couple pictures of the seasonal greatness that Clif Bar has produced.


No comments:

Post a Comment