Friday, October 11, 2013

Caramel Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake



Friday mornings are my smoothie and popcorn in first block days, so this time I decided to take a different path with my smoothie.
 
I love pumpkin if you didn't know already, so I made one just like a pie, but healthier!
 
This shake has:
pumpkin (of course)
pumpkin butter
vanilla yogurt
cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and pumpkin pie spice
Yoplait Greek Honey Caramel Frozen Yogurt
Honey Maid low fat honey graham crackers
cheesecake flavor pudding
vanilla protein powder
vanilla
This shake is great for you all who are craving all the indulgences of the fall seasons!  You can have the sweet stuff and still feel good about it, too!  This is a yummy choice for those hard workers who need an extra boost, since it has a little healthy fat from the Yoplait, carbs from the pumpkin, yogurt, and whole grain in the graham crackers, dairy from the yogurts and pudding, and antioxidants from the spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment