Sunday, October 6, 2013

Why I am who I am

This song by MIKESCHAIR, All I Can Do, and this verse, 1 Corinthians 15:10, have become my favorites this cross country season.
I very often get asked questions like, "How do you run so much/so fast/like running!?"
I only can supply one answer.
 
There is no way I would be where I am and doing what I am doing if I didn't have the Lord.  My life has changed so much as I have grown closer to Him.  I see so many opportunities that He has blessed me with.  Lately I have just been overwhelmed with the grace I've been given.  I don't deserve this life at all.  I still sin and screw stuff up every day, yet He still loves and forgives me and gives me opportunities to serve.  I am filled with so much joy and motivation for life!
 
I am fast (in others' opinions), I love my life, I am joyful all because God has given it to me to be used to bring Him glory.
 
"By the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect.  No, I worked hard...yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me."  1 Corinthians 15:10
 
All I can do is thank You for this life I never deserve.  Wanna thank You for the grace I know I don't have to earn.  You love me, You love me, Your mercy is proof.  All I can do is say thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment