Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tis the Seasons for Decorations and Accessories


  I got all this stuff out and set out my fall decorations a couple weeks ago, but it just occured to me to post it!  I love these new hand sanitizers for the fall!  (I call them hanitizers for short.)  The eyes and mouth on the Jack O' Pumkin scent glow in the dark!  The fall line at B&BW always has my favorite scents of the entire year.  Smores and pumpkins are hard to beat.


Here are some of my many decorations.  Some things like the pumpkin, pumpkin-n-spice granola bar, pie spice, pumpkin butter, and pumpkin pie yogurt aren't decorations, but they go terrific with the season!  B&BW also has lotions, soaps, and candles so you can have an entire matching collection.  Of course, you can never forget Charlie Brown and the Peanuts gang any time of year, so I have a sticker sheet of them in costume.  I used to have many Build-a-Bears, but now I only have one with an outfit for each season.  His cape and Halloween boxers have come out now, too!  They also glow in the dark.  Seeing the drawings, window clings, tasty treats, and pumpkins everywhere has got me looking forward to so many seasonal activities on the way!
 
It's not in this post, but I also have a Trick-or-Treat Tervis!

No comments:

Post a Comment