Monday, December 9, 2013

Color Coordination

Color Coordination Makes Me Happy
I just love to match up all my outfits, down to even the stuff you can't see when I can.  I match my accessories, like pens for example, too.  Since the Christmas season has snuck up on me so fast, I have only gotten to do two outfits so far!  I need to get on it...
 
In the top picture is my Peanuts snow day t shirt, my Charlie Brown Christmas Tervis, and some "Be generous" chapstick that I bought for only a dollar at Target.  (Target is my favorite store to Christmas shop.)  I love how that not only is cute and Christmasy, but it reminds me to be generous with all that I have.  We also watched the movie at school Friday!  My phone case is from SkinIt, where I customized it myself. 
This is the outfit I am wearing at the moment!  (I forgot to put the socks in the picture, so I put them separate below.)  Today I am wearing the bright Christmas green with elf socks and bow earrings.  Bath & Body Works is my favorite place to buy body care items this time of year.  Their holiday scents are fantastic!  I used vanilla bean noel today since it is green and matches color wise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment