Thursday, December 5, 2013

HoHoHomemade Christmas Song Character Costume Contest

Welcome to the First Baptist Morristown annual Christmas costume party!  It's always homemade costumes and desserts for all! 
Here I am with two sisters, Erin (left) and Jenna (right).  Erin and I have matching light-up antlers!
These "Reindeer Paws on the Rooftop" even had a decorated dog house as a prop!
Oh Christmas Tree got creative with Josh and Ross going bilingual with O Tannenbaum, aka "A ton and bomb."
Grandma got Run over by a Reindeer!
...as for me and grandpa, we believe.
The attitude crazy Logan added to costume was just too perfect for his personality.
Santa Baby
This is our youth pastor, Rob, as a sugar plum dancing in your head.
Danny as Fleiz Navidad!
And Kristen with All I Want for Christmas is U
 
These were definately not all the participants, but these were just a few I got to snap photos of after I walked the runway!
These were the age group and overall winners!  The ones I had not yet announced are Go Tell it on the Mountain, White Christmas, and All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.  I was the 10th-12th grade girls winner with Run, Run Rudolph!

No comments:

Post a Comment