Saturday, December 7, 2013

Quick and Healthy Cinnamon Apples

Yesterday during 2nd period at school, I finally got to catch up on reading all the blogs I follow.  It had been over a month!  I got to see some really interesting things.  I found some recipes, saw some snow, and got some ideas.
This is partially an idea I got from a blog called Carrots 'n' Cake.  This lady reminds me a lot of myself:  healthy eating, running, working out, shopping, loving pugs (I don't have one, but I want one.), trying new things, drinking coffee, and even eating the sweets!
These are two of my pumpkin pancakes that I've made before, topped with some pumpkin butter, but this time I also added some apple butter and sweet cinnamon apples!  (The link on Carrots 'n' Cake above goes to the post where I got the idea.)  All you have to do is take some apples, cinnamon, and honey and nuke 'em in the microwave til they are how you like.  I also added some syrup since they were toppings on my pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment