Monday, December 16, 2013

Oldies but Goldies

It just can't be Christmas without the old songs!  They are the best, in my opinion.  I have them on my phone and even set as alarms.
I really do think that this is the most wonderful time of the year!  It's so joyful, festive, and relaxing at times.  Smiles are all around and there is so much to look forward to.
"There’ll be parties for hosting,
Marshmallows for toasting and
Caroling out in the snow"
These are 3 things I love to do!  Christmas parties are my favorite kind of all; roasted marshmallows are such a rare treat to enjoy; although we don't get much snow, I'm all for the singing!
This song is so much fun to sing along to.  The rhymes just pull everything together!  All about friends, love, celebrating, and good times for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment