Saturday, December 7, 2013

Corn bread


This is my favorite corn bread ever.  It is moist, not crumbly, like most corn breads.  Dry bread is not my thing, so this is just right!  The recipe came from my Aunt who lives in Richmond, Virginia.  I don't know where she may have gotten the recipe (or made it herself), but I can't take credit for this masterpiece!  We usually make it in a pan, but for Thanksgiving, I had the idea to bake them in individual candy corn cups to give to friends with a little note telling them how thankful I am for them.
 
 
Here is the recipe:
3 eggs
2 boxes Jiffy mix
1 can (16oz) creamed corn
1 cup sour cream
 1/2 cup oil
**bake at 375 degrees for around 45 minutes (preferably in a 9x12 cake pan for this amount of time.  Other shapes vary cooking time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment