Friday, December 20, 2013

Jantsen's Gift--A Book that will Change Your Heart

I started reading this book quite a while ago, but with my classwork, I've just now started to get into it more.  It is really capturing my heart!  The story of Pam, Jantsen, and the adopted children is really working in my heart.  It makes me so sad to imagine the terrible situations people, especially children, are forced to live in in countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, Haiti, and many more.  I have really begun to think more about how I spend my money, and how I should appreciate things more.  I am truly blessed with so much that God has given me to share with others.  So far, this book has been a blessing to me, and I hope it is to anyone else who reads it!  Hopefully I will have more to share about it in the near future.

The family also has a foundation that helps suffering children, Touch A Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment