Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tis the Season for School Projects...Treats

Don't you just love when your teacher comes to class and surprises you with a project?
In most cases the answer to this is a big NO, but when it involves Christmas and creativity, that changes to a big YES!
Today my web design teacher brought in items for us all to make gingerbread houses!  This is the way to do it, using real stuff!  It's cheaper, tastier, and more fun than using a kit from a store.
 

This one was made by a friend in my class named Molly to look like a nativity!  What a great idea that also shows the true meaning we celebrate!

This one was the one I made!  It is totally going on display at my house tonight!  I made a cute little house with a walkway, a tree, and a dog house!
Now I have even more ideas with what I plan to do for dessert tonight.  I just love Christmas crafts!  I can't wait to get started on this!  There will be another gingerbread post shortly...(:

No comments:

Post a Comment