Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day

 
The day after we got back from camp at Furman, I had another fun run plan fulfilled!  Earlier in the week, TSSAA dead period was finally over, and we could talk to our coach "legally," so I texted him and asked if we could run to Chick-fil-a for Cow Appreciation Day that Friday, July 11th.  I ran a little bit before meeting the girls closer to run there dressed like cows.  We were very creative and a great entertainment to everyone driving by!
We posed outside the CFA Morristown sign, where the manager took our picture and posted it to the Facebook page!
I'm even sporting my cow slipper/socks that my friend is holding up my leg for, a tail, and many of us had ears!
We do Bible study here once a week during the school year, so it was exciting to bring it back one morning of the summer!
Not only do we look like cows, we can act like cows, too.
Dressed in our cow attire, we all received a free breakfast meal, complete with entree, drink, and side!
Out of all the dressed-up girls, Grace should have gotten the ultimate prize if there was one.  She also ran down the highway wearing this sign.  She is all about the dress-up days!
 
Here are two random things I added from the day that have nothing to do with cows whatsoever.
My cousin got married!  They had a very small wedding and short honeymoon because they both had to get back to do more school stuff.  They're working hard!
I also made a new thing that I am now kinda in love with:  roasted and spiced vegetables!  Here I used sweet potato, squash, zucchini, cucumber, and onion with lots of spices and baked it in the oven...YUM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment