Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Joy

Guess what day it is!  Guess what day it is!
No, unfortunately, it's not hump day.  But it is my dad's birthday!
He really thinks the Hump Day commercial's are funny, so next year when July 1st is on a Wednesday, I think I will throw him a party and rent a camel.
July 1st already?  This is not okay.  Every day time goes by faster and faster, and I am having trouble getting everything done!  I am trying to make the most of every opportunity I get, though.
One way to make the most of the little time we have is to just be joyful!  Joy is my favorite word, and I try to have joy all the time, but it gets tough.  Today I just wanted to remind people, and myself, to share some joy with someone today!  Not only will it give them a boost, but you will feel better, too!
"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones."  Proverbs 15:30
 

No comments:

Post a Comment